Our Downtown Ottawa Call Centre is located at 360 Lisgar Street. MSi is a leading edge software development and recruiting company with 19 years of experience. We have architected and developed crucial enterprise software solutions for some of Canada’s largest private and public companies.
Part-time Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative
Date Posted: February 7th, 2020
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Date: TBD
Perks: Paid training/additional sales & performance-based incentives/awards and excellence club recognition.
Our group is composed of people who are not only first-rate at what they do but have a great time providing the absolute best customer service doing it! People are our greatest asset. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and develop, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Part-time hours
- Paid training
- Ongoing extensive training programs
- Paid vacation
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Hype Program
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for exceeding sales targets in a competitive environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
- Anticipates opportunities to exceed customers’ expectations
- Maintains and/or exceeds sales targets
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to achieve quality customer service by understanding business culture & needs
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated sales and customer service experience within retail, hospitality and/or call centre environments
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Fluent in English/French (Bilingualism is an asset)
- A pre-employment background check is required
- Scheduling requirements may be subject to change
- Must be available for full-time training during the month of February
Hours Of Operation
Take the next step to your success!
Are you the missing piece? If you’d like to find out, please begin your application now.
This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability. Please contact our Help Desk in order to allow MSi to implement suitable accommodations.