Our Downtown Ottawa Call Centre is located at 360 Lisgar Street. MSi is a leading edge software development and recruiting company with 19 years of experience. We have architected and developed crucial enterprise software solutions for some of Canada’s largest private and public companies.
Outbound Sales Ambassador
Date Posted: January 14th, 2019
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Date: January 27th, 2020
Perks: Paid training/additional sales & performance-based incentives/ awards and excellence club recognition.
We are looking for an ambitious, self- motivated, determined, and sales oriented candidate who thrives on working in a fast-paced selling working environment where the company provides their salespeople with great marketing to support their efforts!
Moerae Solutions Incorporated has high energy staff who stay extremely motivated with our ongoing and extensive training programs, performance and sales bonuses, paid vacation, and rewards and recognition programs! Our modern call center offers competitive hourly rates, paid training, and the opportunity for advancement into different lines of business within one of Ottawa’s most dynamic employers.
As an ambassador for our client, Bell Canada, you must have a desire to succeed in sales! Your mission is to enhance your customers experience by promoting, ethically recommending and proactively selling solutions to Bell Canada customers!
What It Takes To Be Succesful
- Sales – Upselling is a critical part of this job. Previous experience selling on commission or in a call centre will move you to the front of the line.
- Computer Savvy – Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and comfort learning new programs is essential to your success in our call centre.
- Flexibility – Many of our shifts involve evenings and weekends, so the ability to work flexible hours is crucial.
- Communication – You need strong written and verbal communication skills to excel in this role.
- Customer Service – We want our clients to feel your smile through the phone!
What We Offer
- Full-time & part-time positions with the opportunity for overtime & advancement.
- A solid base pay of $15.00 plus monthly commissions (avg agent makes an additional $2.00/hour).
- Commissions as high as $1000 per month, plus lucrative bonuses, such as gift cards and monthly draws for prizes include Apple/Bose/Sony/Samsung products, tickets to CFL/NHL/NBA games, music concerts, and more!
- A fun-filled team atmosphere including Holiday parties, BBQ’s and team outings.
- Spacious work stations with updated technology platforms and first-class equipment.
- A convenient Downtown Ottawa location just steps away from OC Transpo routes and several public parking lots.
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment that supports our multicultural workforce.
Hours Of Operation
Take the next step to your success!
Are you the missing piece? If you’d like to find out, please begin your application now.
This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability. Please contact our Help Desk in order to allow MSi to implement suitable accommodations.