Our Downtown Ottawa Call Centre is located at 360 Lisgar Street. MSi is a leading edge software development and recruiting company with 19 years of experience. We have architected and developed crucial enterprise software solutions for some of Canada’s largest private and public companies.
Bilingual Client Care Specialists
Date Posted: February 4th, 2019
Closing Date: Ongoing
Next Class Start Dates: February 11th, 2019
Why work for MSi?
MSi is a leading edge software development and recruiting company with over nineteen years of experience. We have architected and developed crucial enterprise software solutions for some of Canada’s largest private and public companies.
Our group is composed of people who are not only first-rate at what they do, but have a great time at providing the absolute best customer service doing it. Our high energy staff stays motivated with our ongoing and extensive training programs, paid vacation, performance and sales bonuses, competitive pay, and rewards and recognition programs. Led by our own Spirit Committee, MSi offers a culture of inclusiveness and participation which organizes BBQ’s, basketball nights, Holiday parties, raffles, and countless team events!
If you are looking for career advancement opportunities within a rapidly-growing company, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As an ambassador for our client, Bell Canada, your mission is to fix, solve, and enhance your customers experience while offering the best telecommunication solutions possible. Our agents pride themselves in the ability to promote, ethically recommend, and proactively sell solutions while retaining customers to increase and protect Bell Canada’s revenues.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate a variety of orders for new installations, moves, adds, changes, cancellations and customer win-backs.
- Ensure order quality and accuracy, while coordinating with other departments to meet service activation dates.
- Adhere to call duration and scheduling requirements.
- Close sales and efficiently place orders within allotted time frames.
- Determine and negotiate the best solution, as well as choosing the most appropriate procedure to follow.
- Communicate and establish ongoing partnerships with internal and external customers.
You’ll fit right in, because you…
- Are bilingual (English and French).
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 year of demonstrated sales and customer service experience within retail/hospitality and/or call center environments.
- Have excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Are able to meet deadlines and input data with a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Have strong selling skills with an ability to close the sale.
- Have a professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Are able to actively achieve quality customer service by understanding business culture & needs.
MSi Corp values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation during any phase of the evaluation process if selected to participate, please advise the recruiter at the time.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Saturday, 7:30 am – 10 pm; Sunday 8:30 am – 6 pm
Take the next step to your success!
Are you the missing piece? If you’d like to find out, please begin your application now.
This application involves answering multiple-choice questions using your mouse button and open-ended questions using your keyboard. This process may take several minutes of your time and you must provide us with a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
To be fair to all applicants, we will only consider the first application that we receive from each individual. Please do not apply more than once, as all applications beyond your first will be disregarded.